I don’t think I could ever get enough pasta! I combined a couple recipes I found last fall and have created a new favorite.
- Linguini pasta (enough for 4-6 servings)
- Olive Oil Spray
- 1 lbs Italian Seasoned Ground Turkey (you could also use Italian Turkey Sausages)
- 3 large garlic cloves chopped (I prefer to press mine)
- 1/2 pint cherry or grape tomatoes cut in half
- 3-4 cups fresh arugula
- 1 Tbls Red chili pepper flakes (more for spicier, less for a milder taste)
- 1/4 cup Fat-Free Half and half
- 1/8 Cup Parmesan Cheese
Prepare pasta according to directions on box. Spray large skillet with olive oil. Add turkey and saute until cooked through, about 5-10 minutes. Add red pepper flakes (to taste and spice preference), tomatoes, arugula and salt and pepper; cook another 3-4 minutes until arugula is cooked down. Add half and half and cook for 2 more minutes. Toss with hot pasta in serving bowl. Serve with Parmesan on top.
test Filed under Food, Recipes | Comment (0)